My Deleted Instastories

Assalamualaikum guys..

Recently, I've downloaded Steam on my laptop. For those who don't know, it's like Playstore fro games, where we download games (obviously). So, this would mean that my laptop's memory would become REAALLLYYY LOW because of how much data and space the games take up. Hence, I would have to now clear up my Picture and Video files to spare more room for the games.

Plus, I also linked my laptop to my iPhone, which syncs all my pictures and video taken, thus resulting in the crazy amount of pictures on my laptop currently.

Going through all the folders, I came across my Instastories.
I don't want to brag, but I usually laugh at myself because I think I'm funny enough. 
Yes, I'm a bit weird. Not going to deny that.

ANYWAY. 
Instead of deleting them, I think I'd like to save them somewhere just for my own personal entertainment, so I'd post it here. 
Well, God knows who even reads my blog posts anymore, so this post is merely made for my own personal pleasure.


So, here they are...









Okay, this is kind of banyak, so maybe I'll stop here.

Do tune out for more if you like these kind of lame posts..!

Till then, Assalamualaikum..

Image result for i think im funny
Source: Imgflip.com

Popular posts from this blog

Kotak Hati :)

PLEASE, Focus on the Bigger Issues First.

Top 5 Weird Things that Malaysians Really Don't Get in New Zealand.